NON — #2 Caramelized Pear & Kombu
This fizzy & refreshing wine-alt gives off major autumn and holiday season vibes.
The second NON offering is complex, layered, and hits different after every sip. Reminiscent of a country style French cider with a complete mouthfeel. Pairs well with sharp cheeses & desserts.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: roasted pears, vegetal & woody perfume
- Palate: effervescent, touch of spice, dehydrated & caramelized pear shine through, torched honeyed fruit, vanilla, savory olive brine & mineral finish
- Conclusion: must have for the holiday season
- Served chilled & shake lightly before pouring into a wine glass
- Holiday special: heat in a water bath & serve hot
- Refrigerate after opening, drink with 3 days
Good to know
- Imported from Australia
- 750ml bottle
- All natural (sediment may occur)
- 0% alcohol
Ingredients: Whole Pears, Kombu, Ginger, Cardamom, Peppercorn, Star Anise, Black Tea, Clove, Agave, Vanilla, Olive Brine, Verjus, Filtered Water