Elivo - Cardio Zero Non-Alcoholic White Wine
Élivo Cardio Zero White non-alcoholic white wine is the perfect wine for regular consumption. A great non-alcoholic option for those that love white wine, pair with white meat, salads, fish and seafood. This alcohol-free white wine has a bright, straw color. Mineral notes stand out and the typical aromas associated with the Verdejo variety can be found, above all, green apple with a hint of fennel.
The production of the wine is carried out paying special attention to the points where the extraction of the combined phenolics will be extracted for the must. The selection of grapes from vines under water stress, combined with the power of extracting the phenols at the point of vinification allows for the production of Cardio Zero. Fermentation takes place at controlled, low temperatures, which strengthens the presence of assorted aromas. Dealcoholization is carried out through a pressure system at low temperatures, where high pressure and a temperature of 30ºC are combined to convert the ethanol into vapor. The vapors are removed by a gas extractor and the rest of the wine remains in a liquid state without ethanol. Finally the product is filtered and bottled.
- Produced by Élivo winery in Spain with Verdejo and Airén grapes.
- A great non-alcoholic alternative to traditional white wine - pairs with white meat, salads, fish and seafood.
- Perfect for All Occasions: Everyday Meals, Birthdays, Housewarming Gift, Anniversaries, Work Parties, Weddings, or Just For Yourself.
- Other Information:
- Serving Temperature: 6-8ºCStorage Temperature:Below 10ºC
- Alcohol Content: 0.0%
- Type: White Wine
- Country of Production: Spain
- Grape: Verdejo and Airén
- Seal: Cork
- Volume: 750 mL
- Nutrition Information:
- Calories: 9Kcal/125ml
- Carbohydrates: 2.1g/125ml
- Fat: 0g
- Sugar: 2.1g/125ml
- Halal Certified: Yes
Calories : 6