Purchasing Manager APPLY NOW
At Boisson, we’re helping our customers see The Glass Half-Full! We are looking for exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build our community where we might offer a more sophisticated side of clarity, a love of mixology, and a shared necessity of well-being, you might be a good fit!
We’re currently searching for a candidate with the right skill set for our Purchasing Manager Role, a hybrid remote / in-person located at our Ecommerce Warehouse at Industry City in Brooklyn.
We are seeking an experienced purchasing manager to handle our company's procurement activities. The purchasing manager's responsibilities include developing purchasing strategies, maintaining positive relationships with suppliers, coordinating with internal teams regarding their supply needs, and overseeing the purchasing team in their daily activities.
To be successful as a purchasing manager you should be able to manage and optimize purchasing activities and processes. An outstanding purchasing manager should have excellent leadership abilities and be able to negotiate the best possible deals with suppliers.
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies.
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Managing the maintenance of office/manufacturing equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes.
- Training new employees in the purchasing process and how to use the purchasing system.
- Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Experience as a purchasing manager or in a similar position.
- Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Boisson is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.||||||||||||NXTR1BDPun6fMTVT|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false