Ecommerce Warehouse Operations Supervisor APPLY NOW
The E-Commerce Warehouse Operations Supervisor is responsible for eCommerce order fulfillment, Inventory management, rework, communication, and others based at our brand new warehouse in Industry City in Brooklyn. S/he will manage the day-to-day fulfillment operation for e-Commerce Platform and other Marketplaces' orders. A successful Supervisor will be a leader who is a team player and professional, personable, trustworthy, agile, reliable, proactive, creative, up-tempo, fair, unbiased, and result oriented.
- Plan, Organize, supervise and participate in daily E-commerce warehouse operation and activities, including the receipt, documentation, storage, safety and replenishment of equipment and supplies
- Oversee performance of assigned warehouse employees; assign workloads to warehouse workers; train employees on all warehouse operation tasks.
- Motivate and lead warehouse staff to effectively carry out given tasks
- Route, schedule, pack and prepare orders for Ecommerce Website; Schedule trucking and oversee deliveries
- Monitor warehousing system (Shopify, Shopventory, etc); operate a computer to enter data, correct errors and control key screens as required.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments for customer complaints & requests, promotion item preparation, removing discontinued items, transferring stocks, and etc.
- Maintain Warehouse and machinery, ensuring equipment is serviced when needed and a clean and tidy workspace is kept at all time
- Support customer community team to alleviate customer's complaints, to expedite delayed orders, and manage returned orders
- Manage rework, inventory, as well as replenishment
- Communicate with digital marketing team and prepare the new launching items, promotional items, and others on right time
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- 2~3+ years of warehouse management experience is required
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position
- Strong Working knowledge of warehouse operations and management
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills, strong communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Shopify, Shopventory, Shipstation and other ecommerce platform software experience a plus