Ecommerce Fulfillment Specialist APPLY NOW
At Boisson, we’re helping our customers see The Glass Half-Full! We are looking for exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build our community where we might offer a more sophisticated side of clarity, a love of mixology, and a shared necessity of well-being, you might be a good fit!
We’re currently searching for a candidate with the right skill set for an eCommerce Fulfillment Specialist position in our West Village location in Manhattan.
- Pick items for customer orders accurately and quickly; meeting service and required ship time standards.
- Properly prepare, pack and sort customer orders for shipment using correct materials in a timely manner.
- Properly use equipment while following safety best practices.
- Maintain eCommerce customer relationships by helping to process client transactions.
- Contribute to the implementation of systems for increasing eCommerce customer retention alongside other Boisson ecommerce and retail team members.
- Receiving inventory and maintaining fulfillment supplies
- Assist the Marketing and Sales Team with special requests (i.e. expedited orders, sample requests, etc.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized fulfillment environment
- Relieve store retail associate at meal break time
- Always demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance.
- All other duties based on business needs.
Our Ideal Candidate is:
- Highly Organized: Excellent prioritization skills and detail oriented
- Communicative: Excellent interpersonal skills, with strong written/verbal communication skills
- Technologically Savvy: Able to leverage computer software to more effectively complete assigned tasks
- Driven: Takes personal pride in work quality and individual growth
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Exceptional handwriting and grammar
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Work both independently and with a team
- Resolve guest questions quickly on the spot
- Attention to detail and follow a multi-step processes
- Accurately handle cash register operations
- Climb up and down ladders and stairs
- Scan, handle and move merchandise efficiently and safely, including frequently lifting or moving merchandise up to 40 pounds
- Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends and holidays) and regular attendance necessary
- Prior experience with Shopify a plus
- Prior customer service experience a plus
Boisson is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.|||West Village — Bleecker & Christopher Street|||||||||dKxnq1WWXowHkqTJ|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false